General Terms and Conditions for Customers
The present General Terms and Conditions for Customers' are applicable to the relations between Eat & Taste Restaurant LLC and the Customers.
Offer: the range of products and services offered by the Restaurant or Supermarket or Grocery that can be ordered by the Customer through the Platform.
Order: an order placed by the Customer with the Restaurant or Supermarket or Grocery through the Platform as regards the Offer selected by the Customer.
Customer: a natural person or legal entity placing an Order through the Platform. Agreement: an agreement between the Customer and the Restaurant or Supermarket or Grocery regarding an Order and the delivery or collection of the Order.
Platform: the website(s), apps, tools, and other equipment of Eat & Taste Restaurant LLC and its affiliated companies and business partners on which the Service is made available.
Restaurant: a company that prepares and sells meals, beverages, and related items and uses the platform for taking orders online.
Supermarket or Grocery:
: a company that sells grocery, vegetables, and related items and uses the platform for taking orders online.
Restaurant or Supermarket or Grocery info: the information about the Restaurant or Supermarket or Grocery concerning, among other things, company and contact information, general information, product range, prices for each product (including VAT), company logo, graphics, delivery area (including postal codes), delivery costs, and minimum order amounts.
Eat & Taste Restaurant LLC
Address : Flat No:15, Room:123
Street 1, Discovery gardens
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Mob: +971 -567632121
United Arab Emirates
1. The present General Terms and Conditions for Customers are only applicable to the Service. Orderies.com is not responsible for the Offer. As the case may be, the general terms and conditions of the Restaurant shall apply to the Offer also.
2. By placing an Order the Customer directly concludes an Agreement with the Restaurant for delivery of the Offer selected by the Customer. The Customer is bound by the Order and will not be entitled to a refund except in case of cancellation allowed by the Restaurant under article 6 below
1. Orderies.com publishes the Offer on behalf of the Restaurants on the Platform, following the Restaurant information supplied by the Restaurants. Orderies.com shall not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of the Offer and the Restaurant information on the Platform. The Restaurant may use ingredients and additives of meals and drinks, that could cause allergies and intolerances. If a Customer is allergic to any foodstuffs, we advise contacting the Restaurant by telephone for current allergen information before placing an Order.
2. Orderies.com presents all Restaurant information in such a way that it is clear to the Customer what his rights and obligations are after having accepted the Offer.
3. Orderies.com shall not accept any liability for Platform availability.
1. The Agreement is effective from the moment the Customer finalizes the Order by clicking the 'Place Order' button during the process of checkout through the Platform.
2. After receipt of the Order, Orderies.com will electronically confirm the Order to the Customer.
3. The Agreement can only be executed by the Restaurant if the Customer provides correct and complete contact and address information when placing the Order. The Customer is obliged to immediately report any inaccuracies in the payment data supplied or mentioned to Orderies.com or the Restaurant.
4. Concerning the information on the status of his Order, after having placed the Order the Customer is required to be available by telephone for both the Restaurant and Orderies.com.
5. If the Customer decides to have the Order delivered, the Customer must be present at the delivery address indicated by the Customer to take receive the Order items.
6. If Orderies.com delivers the Order on behalf of the Restaurant, Orderies.com may charge the Customer delivery costs. The current delivery costs are stated on the Platform before a customer places an Order. A receipt for these delivery costs can be requested with Orderies.com.
7. If the Customer decides to collect the Order, he should be present at the selected time at the collection location of the Restaurant, as indicated in the confirmation email, text message, or on the Orderies.com website.
8. Orderies.com does not accept any liability relating to the execution of the Agreement.
2. The Restaurant is entitled to cancel the Order, e.g., if the Offer is no longer available if the Customer has provided an incorrect or inoperative telephone number or other contact information, or in case of force majeure.
3. If the Customer places a false Order (for example by providing incorrect contact information, by not paying, or by not being present on the delivery or collection location to receive the Order) or otherwise fails to comply with his obligations according to the Agreement, Orderies.com shall be entitled to refuse any future Orders from such Customer.
4. Orderies.com is entitled to refuse Orders and cancel Agreements on behalf of the Restaurant if there is reasonable doubt about the correctness or authenticity of the Order or contact information. If the Customer places Orders that appear as false or fraudulent, Orderies.com may report this to the police.
1. At the moment the Agreement is concluded by the provisions of article 5.1 of these General Terms and Conditions for Customers, the Customer is obliged to pay the Restaurant for the Order. The Customer may fulfill this payment obligation by using an online payment method through the Platform or by payment to the Restaurant at the door or the collection location.
2. Subject to the provisions of article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions for Customers, the (partial) reimbursement of an online payment shall only be possible if the Order cannot be delivered (entirely).
3. The reimbursement shall be made into the same account as the one from which the payment has been made OR by adjusting the agreed amount for the next order by the customer. Depending on the payment method used by the Customer, the processing of the reimbursement will take a maximum of 10 working days.
4. The Restaurant has authorized Orderies.com to accept the Customer’s online payment on behalf of the Restaurant.
1. Complaints from the Customer about the Offer, the Order, or the performance of the Agreement, are to be filed with for receipt by the Restaurant. The sole responsibility for the Offer of the Restaurant and the performance of the Agreement lies with the Restaurant. Orderies.com may only assume a mediating role.
2. If the Customer has a complaint as regards the Service, the complaint is to be communicated using the contact form, by email or ordinary mail to the Orderies.com customer service, at the contact address as indicated in article 2 of the present General Terms and Conditions for Customers.
3. Once the complaint has been received by Orderies.com, the latter shall react as soon as possible, but no later than within one week, with a confirmation of receipt. Orderies.com aims to handle the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than within two weeks.
4. Complaints as described in sections 1 and 2 of this article must be filed promptly within due time after the Customer has detected the shortcomings, be fully and clearly described, and filed with the respective Restaurant (section 1) or Orderies.com (section 2).
Orderies.com shall process personal data relating to the Customer. The processing of personal data is subject to the Privacy Statement.
Sign in with
OR log in manually
Sign in with
OR sign up manually